What a whirlwind of a day. I will explain more but here goes:
- 6:00 After some issues with my car between Joe + I we decided it’s time to just trade in the car vs repairing it. Might have to put the house hunt on hold.
- 8:45 Realtor Erin sends me a text “just sent you a new listing, it’s perfect”
- it’s exactly what I want, make an appointment to see it 7/15 at 5:45 right after work
- 9:00 Discuss with Mom, somehow we will figure it out with the car, look at the place and make an offer if you feel it’s right
- 9:15 Email Erin – I’m 95% sure I am going to make an offer!
- Somehow I did manage to sleep through the excitement, but was up early
- Went to work, got there a bit early
- Called the car dealership told them to start looking for a new-to-me Equinox
- Worked, talked to coworker + boss, they both convinced me to leave early; they know houses are selling fast [like less than 24 hours]
- Texting Realtor Erin, she writes up the offer all but the closing date and amount so we have the main stuff done just needing date, amount and my signature
- 2:30 Look at it, love it
- 3:15 Make an offer
- 3:16-7:59 Decide it’s mine, add things to Amazon wish list, do busy work around the house, decide they didn’t accept it, make rice krispie treats, take a bath, turn on laptop, phone alerts – text
- Congrats FUTURE HOMEOWNER! They accepted your offer!
- Tears, excitement, texts to mom, call to Joe to talk to Mom, texts to a few friends.
- Shock, awe, excitement, holy fuck what did I do!? Oh my gosh let’s do this thing!
- 57 days to purge, pack and move!
- Share on FB
- Whoa, people are pumped. Let’s do this!
- Somehow it’s 11 and I need to sleep but adrenaline is real.