I’ve had this idea of 40 before 40 on my mind since I turned 36 in November. Mostly because it was 4 years until 4. I started a list, but have only been able to come up with about 20 things. I want them to be tangible / achievable things. This is what I have so far – and they are in no particular order.
- Walk a 5k
- Stay at a hotel downtown Nashville
- Loose 40 pounds [weigh 215 or less]
Have a will prepared
- Get “The Gambler Lyrics” tattooed … only after 40+ pounds are lost!
Have $1000 saved in an emergency fund
- Pay off all debt!
- Go on a vacation just to relax
- Buy Christmas gifts / toys for a family in need
- Road trip with no plans / nowhere to go
- Promote to SuperStar Consultant with Scentsy
- Trip to the condo with Shawn + Teaspoon
- Serve a meal on a holiday to those in need
- Attend a book signing / event
- Watch the Red Sox in Person [at Fenway!]
- Attend a planner event
- Pay for a stranger’s meal
- Visit the Scensty Home Office in Meridian, Idaho
- Get a life insurance policy outside of work
- Buy a townhouse
- Volunteer / work for a candidate for the 2020 Presidential election.
So far, I’ve only crossed off two of these things, and haven’t even come up with all 40 items yet! A few of them seem like a bit of a far reach…